You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MobileWiFi for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MobileWiFi from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on MobileWiFi on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. MobileWiFi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing MobileWiFi is C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MobileWiFi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
MobileWiFi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2110280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.02.00
of MobileWiFi. For other MobileWiFi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove MobileWiFi.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\MobileWiFi
MobileWiFi is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MobileWiFi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MobileWiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". The MobileWiFi program will be found very quickly. After you click MobileWiFi in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MobileWiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MobileWiFi.
8. After uninstalling MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileWiFi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MobileWiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:08:34.663