MobileWiFi is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MobileWiFi from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about the software MobileWiFi can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. MobileWiFi is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove MobileWiFi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MobileWiFi.exe and occupies 61.34 KB (62816 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MobileWiFi. They occupy 2.21 MB (2322200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.74 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This info is about MobileWiFi version 1.12.02.182
only. You can find here a few links to other MobileWiFi versions:
...click to view all...
MobileWiFi is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MobileWiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MobileWiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". If it exists on your system the MobileWiFi app will be found very quickly. After you select MobileWiFi in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MobileWiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MobileWiFi.
8. After removing MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileWiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MobileWiFi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:44:14.110