You can find below details on how to remove MobileWiFi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MobileWiFi from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on MobileWiFi on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. MobileWiFi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for MobileWiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. MobileWiFi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 114.08 KB (116816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MobileWiFi. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2378340
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (114.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (112.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The current page applies to MobileWiFi version 1.12.00.309
alone. You can find here a few links to other MobileWiFi releases:
...click to view all...
MobileWiFi is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MobileWiFi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MobileWiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". The MobileWiFi application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MobileWiFi in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MobileWiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MobileWiFi.
8. After removing MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileWiFi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobileWiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MobileWiFi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:53:24.840