This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the application Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mobile Partner. They take about 6.80 MB (7128918
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.31 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.003.07.04.1037
alone. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130