This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about on Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 6.82 MB (7148229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.009.09.01.983
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Mobile Partner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Mobile Partner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Mobile Partner\plugins\NetConnectPlugin\SysProfile.prof
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Mobile Partner\OnlineUpdate\UpdateInfo\kpi-dialup.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Mobile Partner\OnlineUpdate\UpdateInfo\kpi-sms.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner (3).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner (4).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner (5).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner (6).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mobile Partner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:53:56.697