Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 3.15 MB (3308078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (156.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (124.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (359.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.54 KB)
- devsetup.exe (204.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (320.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (328.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (384.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 16.001.06.00.97
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobile Partner we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:47:13.823