You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1395019
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aide.exe (36.00 KB)
- InstallAide.exe (36.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.32 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (286.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.012.04.06.00
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 03:14:51.453