This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.61 MB (5878614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
This data is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.15.04.668
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 12:49:10.953