This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about on Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 3.79 MB (3974493
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (349.93 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.003.27.00.03
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobile Partner:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AutoRun\AutoRunUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\mingwm10.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\qtlib\QtXml4.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:39:13.070