This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Detailed information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mobile Partner. They take about 2.57 MB (2697865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.63 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This data is about Mobile Partner version 16.001.05.00.45
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBookIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelationIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\calllog.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\calllog\calllog.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\calllog\calllog.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\calllog\calllog.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\calllogIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\DataUsageLimit.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\GroupIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\localdeviceinfo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\NetInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS.DTC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMSIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\UserSetting.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:18:00.423