Mobile Partner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 2.43 MB (2544530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.01.393
alone. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 06:27:26.657