You can find below details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 504.00 KB (516096 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Mobile Partner. They occupy about 7.72 MB (8098891
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- devcon_amd64.exe (79.00 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (75.50 KB)
- devcon_ia64.exe (126.50 KB)
- KeepAliveEchoDispatch.exe (126.50 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (504.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (572.60 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (69.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- Huawei Message+.exe (83.50 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (635.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 23.001.07.22.910
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:30:59.197