Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They occupy 4.00 MB (4189533
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (349.93 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 16.002.15.02.195
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 17:34:12.943