Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
Mobile Partner is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.81 MB (7136677
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.38 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (10.00 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.05.00.101
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Users\UserName.TELL-IT\Desktop\Softwares\Mobile Partner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:00:38.387