This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.79 MB (7121910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.05.326
of Mobile Partner. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 11:25:51.457