This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it takes close to 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1303103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.002.03.02.178
alone. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-06 14:07:56.043