Mobile Hotspot Admin
Mobile Hotspot Admin is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mobile Hotspot Admin from your PCZTE Corporation
. More data about ZTE Corporation can be seen here
. More info about the application Mobile Hotspot Admin can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn
. Usually the Mobile Hotspot Admin program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\Mobile Hotspot Admin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Hotspot Admin is C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. Mobile Hotspot Admin's main file takes about 96.25 KB (98560 bytes) and is called LaunchWebUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Hotspot Admin. They occupy an average of 2.64 MB (2768592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (436.25 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (454.75 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (59.83 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (627.75 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (514.75 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (169.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Mobile Hotspot Admin. Click on the links below for other Mobile Hotspot Admin versions:
Mobile Hotspot Admin is an application offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mobile Hotspot Admin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mobile Hotspot Admin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Hotspot Admin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Hotspot Admin". The Mobile Hotspot Admin application will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Hotspot Admin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Hotspot Admin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Hotspot Admin:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Hotspot Admin.
8. After removing Mobile Hotspot Admin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Hotspot Admin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Hotspot Admin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Hotspot Admin by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Hotspot Admin by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Hotspot Admin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:05:24.313