You can find on this page details on how to remove Mobile Assistant for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Assistant from your computerLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Mobile Assistant by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus\MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MagicPlus.exe and it has a size of 4.93 MB (5168264 bytes).
Mobile Assistant is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9033656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (802.13 KB)
- lemdrvinst.exe (128.63 KB)
- lemdrvinstx64.exe (151.63 KB)
- MagicPlus.exe (4.93 MB)
- MagicPlus_Cleanup.exe (199.13 KB)
- MagicPlus_helper.exe (2.38 MB)
- MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe (52.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19995
of Mobile Assistant. For more Mobile Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mobile Assistant you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Mobile Assistant is a program released by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Mobile Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Assistant from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Assistant program will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Assistant in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Assistant.
8. After removing Mobile Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Assistant by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Assistant by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 06:48:26.873