This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Assistant for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Assistant from your systemLenovo
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Lenovo. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MagicPlus folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Assistant's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MagicPlus\MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4821672 bytes) on disk and is named MagicPlus.exe.
Mobile Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.29 MB (8696984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (802.16 KB)
- lemdrvinst.exe (128.66 KB)
- lemdrvinstx64.exe (151.66 KB)
- MagicPlus.exe (4.60 MB)
- MagicPlus_Cleanup.exe (208.66 KB)
- MagicPlus_helper.exe (2.38 MB)
- MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe (52.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19954
of Mobile Assistant. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Assistant:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Mobile Assistant you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mobile Assistant's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Assistant
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Assistant\Mobile Assistant.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Assistant\Uninstall Mobile Assistant.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Mobile Assistant is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Mobile Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mobile Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Assistant". The Mobile Assistant app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Assistant in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Assistant by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Assistant by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Assistant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:09:42.720