MobiiBroadband 3G is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MobiiBroadband 3G from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about the software MobiiBroadband 3G can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. MobiiBroadband 3G is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for MobiiBroadband 3G is C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk and is called MobiiBroadband 3G.exe.
MobiiBroadband 3G is composed of the following executables which take 6.82 MB (7148229
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- MobiiBroadband 3G.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
This page is about MobiiBroadband 3G version 23.009.09.00.1020
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MobiiBroadband 3G:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MobiiBroadband 3G:
- C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MobiiBroadband 3G
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\MobiiBroadband 3G
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MobiiBroadband 3G_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MobiiBroadband 3G_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobiiBroadband 3G
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobiiBroadband 3G\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobiiBroadband 3G\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobiiBroadband 3G\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobiiBroadband 3G\UninstallString
MobiiBroadband 3G is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall MobiiBroadband 3G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MobiiBroadband 3G from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MobiiBroadband 3G or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MobiiBroadband 3G". If it is installed on your PC the MobiiBroadband 3G program will be found automatically. When you click MobiiBroadband 3G in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MobiiBroadband 3G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MobiiBroadband 3G:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MobiiBroadband 3G\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MobiiBroadband 3G.
8. After uninstalling MobiiBroadband 3G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MobiiBroadband 3G that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobiiBroadband 3G using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobiiBroadband 3G by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MobiiBroadband 3G by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobiiBroadband 3G supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:39:03.467