MobiConnect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MobiConnect from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about MobiConnect on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. MobiConnect is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MobiConnect directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall MobiConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MobiConnect\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MobiConnect's primary file takes around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is MobiConnect.exe.
MobiConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.80 MB (7127724
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- MobiConnect.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.68 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This page is about MobiConnect version 21.005.15.04.216
alone. For more MobiConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MobiConnect is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MobiConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MobiConnect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MobiConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "MobiConnect". If it is installed on your PC the MobiConnect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MobiConnect in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MobiConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobiConnect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MobiConnect\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MobiConnect.
8. After uninstalling MobiConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MobiConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobiConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MobiConnect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MobiConnect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MobiConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:37:33.300