MobaMotiv version 1.2
MobaMotiv version 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MobaMotiv version 1.2 from your PCMobatek
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mobatek. Click on http://mobamotiv.mobatek.net
to get more details about MobaMotiv version 1.2 on Mobatek's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MobaMotiv directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. MobaMotiv version 1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MobaMotiv\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled MobaMotiv.exe and its approximative size is 915.50 KB (937472 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MobaMotiv version 1.2. They occupy 1.59 MB (1664031
bytes) on disk.
- MobaMotiv.exe (915.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of MobaMotiv version 1.2.
MobaMotiv version 1.2 is an application offered by Mobatek. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove MobaMotiv version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MobaMotiv version 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MobaMotiv version 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MobaMotiv version 1.2". If it exists on your system the MobaMotiv version 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MobaMotiv version 1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MobaMotiv version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobaMotiv version 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://mobamotiv.mobatek.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MobaMotiv\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MobaMotiv version 1.2.
8. After removing MobaMotiv version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MobaMotiv version 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobaMotiv version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MobaMotiv version 1.2 by Mobatek from your PC, we are not saying that MobaMotiv version 1.2 by Mobatek is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobaMotiv version 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 10:01:19.400