MoBiMouse 184.108.40.2062 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall MoBiMouse 220.127.116.112 from your computerMorphoLogic
. Further information on MorphoLogic can be found here
. Click on http://www.morphologic.hu
to get more facts about MoBiMouse 18.104.22.1682 on MorphoLogic's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MBM6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MoBiMouse 22.214.171.1242 is C:\Program Files\MBM6\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MoBiMouse.exe and it has a size of 3.40 MB (3568128 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MoBiMouse 126.96.36.1992. They occupy about 4.99 MB (5231401
bytes) on disk.
- MoBiMouse.exe (3.40 MB)
- ppc_local.exe (456.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to MoBiMouse 188.8.131.522 version 184.108.40.2062
MoBiMouse 220.127.116.112 is a program marketed by the software company MorphoLogic. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove MoBiMouse 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MoBiMouse 22.214.171.1242 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MoBiMouse 126.96.36.1992 or simply click the Search field and type in "MoBiMouse 188.8.131.522". If it is installed on your PC the MoBiMouse 184.108.40.2062 app will be found automatically. When you select MoBiMouse 220.127.116.112 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MoBiMouse 18.104.22.1682, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MoBiMouse 22.214.171.1242:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.morphologic.hu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MBM6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MoBiMouse 126.96.36.1992.
8. After uninstalling MoBiMouse 188.8.131.522, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MoBiMouse 184.108.40.2062 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MoBiMouse 220.127.116.112 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MoBiMouse 18.104.22.1682 by MorphoLogic from your PC, we are not saying that MoBiMouse 22.214.171.1242 by MorphoLogic is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MoBiMouse 126.96.36.1992 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:05:38.610