Mizo is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Mizo from your computerMizo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mizo. Please follow http://www.mizo-wiz.com/web/About/
if you want to read more on Mizo on Mizo's web page. Mizo is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\MizoLauncher folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Mizo is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\MizoLauncher\MizoLauncher.exe" /uninstall. MizoLauncher.exe is the Mizo's primary executable file and it occupies circa 120.85 KB (123752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mizo. They take 120.85 KB (123752
bytes) on disk.
- MizoLauncher.exe (120.85 KB)
This data is about Mizo version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Mizo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mizo is a program by Mizo. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mizo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mizo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mizo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mizo". The Mizo program will be found very quickly. After you click Mizo in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mizo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mizo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mizo-wiz.com/web/About/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\MizoLauncher\MizoLauncher.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mizo.
8. After uninstalling Mizo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mizo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mizo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mizo by Mizo from your PC, nor are we saying that Mizo by Mizo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mizo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:49:57.060