MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16)
This page is about MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) from your systemMixW Team
. More info about MixW Team can be found here
. More details about the app MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) can be found at http://www.mixw.net/
. MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW3.2.103 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) is C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW3.2.103\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MixW3_2.exe is the MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.68 MB (4911104 bytes) on disk.
MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5968857
bytes) on disk.
- CheckSR.exe (152.00 KB)
- MixW3_2.exe (4.68 MB)
- QslPrint.exe (812.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.96 KB)
This web page is about MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) version 3.2
MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) is an application offered by MixW Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16)". If it is installed on your PC the MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mixw.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW3.2.103\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16).
8. After removing MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) by MixW Team from your PC, we are not saying that MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) by MixW Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MixW 3.2 (21-Nov-16) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:18:48.560