Mishap (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mishap (remove only) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mishap (remove only) from your PCJenkatGames
. Open here
where you can find out more on JenkatGames. Please follow www.jenkatgames.com
if you want to read more on Mishap (remove only) on JenkatGames's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mishap folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mishap (remove only)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mishap\Mishap_uninstall.exe". Mishap.exe is the Mishap (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies about 37.00 KB (37890 bytes) on disk.
Mishap (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 71.34 KB (73050
bytes) on disk.
- Mishap.exe (37.00 KB)
- Mishap_uninstall.exe (34.34 KB)
Mishap (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company JenkatGames. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Mishap (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mishap (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mishap (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mishap (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Mishap (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mishap (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mishap (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mishap (remove only):
- The publisher is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mishap\Mishap_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mishap (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Mishap (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mishap (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mishap (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mishap (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, we are not saying that Mishap (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mishap (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:56:32.177