This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mirror's Edge for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mirror's Edge from your PCDICE
. More information about DICE can be found here
. You can get more details on Mirror's Edge at http://www.mirrorsedge.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\mirrors edge folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Mirror's Edge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Mirror's Edge's main executable file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mirror's Edge. They occupy an average of 53.21 MB (55795752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- left4dead2.exe (356.50 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (125.66 KB)
- ModTools.exe (1.09 MB)
- Storyteller.exe (2.08 MB)
- This War of Mine.exe (6.39 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Mirror's Edge.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\EA GAMES\mirror's edge
Mirror's Edge is a program by DICE. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mirror's Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mirror's Edge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mirror's Edge or simply click the Search field and type in "Mirror's Edge". If it is installed on your PC the Mirror's Edge application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mirror's Edge in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mirror's Edge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mirror's Edge:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mirrorsedge.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mirror's Edge.
8. After removing Mirror's Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mirror's Edge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mirror's Edge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mirror's Edge by DICE from your computer, we are not saying that Mirror's Edge by DICE is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mirror's Edge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:16:28.933