This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mirror's Edge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mirror's Edge from your computerDICE
. More information about DICE can be found here
. You can get more details on Mirror's Edge at http://www.mirrorsedge.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\mirrors edge folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Mirror's Edge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Mirror's Edge's main executable file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mirror's Edge. They occupy an average of 53.21 MB (55795752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- left4dead2.exe (356.50 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (125.66 KB)
- ModTools.exe (1.09 MB)
- Storyteller.exe (2.08 MB)
- This War of Mine.exe (6.39 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 17410
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\EA Games\mirror's edge
Mirror's Edge is a program offered by the software company DICE. Some people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Mirror's Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mirror's Edge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mirror's Edge or simply click the Search field and type in "Mirror's Edge". If it exists on your system the Mirror's Edge app will be found automatically. After you click Mirror's Edge in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mirror's Edge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mirror's Edge:
- The software company is: http://www.mirrorsedge.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mirror's Edge.
8. After removing Mirror's Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mirror's Edge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mirror's Edge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mirror's Edge by DICE from your PC, we are not saying that Mirror's Edge by DICE is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mirror's Edge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:16:28.933