This web page is about Miro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. More information on Participatory Culture Foundation can be seen here
. Further information about Miro can be found at http://www.getmiro.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro folder (same installation drive as Windows). Miro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Miro.exe and occupies 381.00 KB (390144 bytes).
Miro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.82 MB (8195458
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- codegen.windows.exe (388.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (381.35 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.63 MB)
- miro-segmenter.exe (181.94 KB)
- Miro.exe (381.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (383.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.09 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of Miro. You can find below info on other releases of Miro:
...click to view all...
Miro is a program offered by the software company Participatory Culture Foundation. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Miro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Miro or simply click the Search field and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro application will be found very quickly. After you click Miro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Miro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Miro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:54:46.527