Miro is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Miro from your computerParticipatory Culture Foundation
. More information on Participatory Culture Foundation can be seen here
. More data about the application Miro can be seen at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Usually the Miro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Miro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Miro.exe and occupies 377.00 KB (386048 bytes).
Miro contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.13 MB (2231955
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro.exe (377.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (376.00 KB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (379.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (88.14 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (231.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (18.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Miro. For other Miro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application released by Participatory Culture Foundation. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Miro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Miro". If it is installed on your PC the Miro app will be found automatically. After you click Miro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The software company is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Miro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 05:12:07.443