This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Miro for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Miro from your computerParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Further information on Participatory Culture Foundation can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Miro at http://www.participatoryculture.org
. Miro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Miro is C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. Miro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
Miro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.78 MB (10260299
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro.exe (408.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (3.95 MB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (3.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (87.95 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- convert.exe (4.48 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (152.00 KB)
- mangle.exe (4.50 KB)
- Miro.exe (100.00 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (9.00 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (40.00 KB)
- updater.exe (192.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (14.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (260.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (18.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (14.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (18.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Miro version 1.2.7
only. For more Miro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Miro is a program offered by Participatory Culture Foundation. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Miro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Miro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Miro". The Miro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Miro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Miro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.participatoryculture.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Miro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:44:10.350