This web page is about Miro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. More info about Participatory Culture Foundation can be found here
. Click on http://www.getmiro.com/
to get more info about Miro on Participatory Culture Foundation's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Miro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 379.50 KB (388608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Miro.exe.
Miro contains of the executables below. They take 15.01 MB (15742007
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (10.57 MB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.26 MB)
- Miro.exe (379.50 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (383.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (89.05 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (232.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (19.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Miro version 3.5
only. Click on the links below for other Miro versions:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application released by Participatory Culture Foundation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Miro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Miro". If it is installed on your PC the Miro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Miro in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Miro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your PC, we are not saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Miro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:38:59.780