You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Miranda NG for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Miranda NG from your systemMiranda NG Team
. More info about Miranda NG Team can be seen here
. Usually the Miranda NG program is found in the C:\Program Files\Miranda NG folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Miranda NG is "C:\Program Files\Miranda NG\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Miranda64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 842.50 KB (862720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Miranda NG. They take an average of 1.98 MB (2079021
bytes) on disk.
- Miranda64.exe (842.50 KB)
- pu_stub.exe (9.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.94.6
of Miranda NG. You can find here a few links to other Miranda NG versions:
...click to view all...
Miranda NG is an application released by the software company Miranda NG Team. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Miranda NG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Miranda NG from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Miranda NG or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miranda NG". If it is installed on your PC the Miranda NG program will be found automatically. After you select Miranda NG in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Miranda NG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Miranda NG.
8. After removing Miranda NG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Miranda NG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miranda NG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Miranda NG by Miranda NG Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Miranda NG by Miranda NG Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Miranda NG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 20:03:58.733