Miranda IM is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Miranda IM from your PCMiranda IM Project
. Check out here
where you can read more on Miranda IM Project. You can get more details related to Miranda IM at http://www.miranda-im.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM folder (same installation drive as Windows). Miranda IM's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 780.00 KB (798720 bytes) on disk and is titled miranda32.exe.
Miranda IM is comprised of the following executables which occupy 914.42 KB (936362
bytes) on disk:
- dbtool.exe (71.50 KB)
- miranda32.exe (780.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.27
of Miranda IM. You can find below info on other releases of Miranda IM:
...click to view all...
Miranda IM is a program marketed by Miranda IM Project. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Miranda IM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Miranda IM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Miranda IM or simply click the Search field and type in "Miranda IM". The Miranda IM app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Miranda IM in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Miranda IM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miranda IM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.miranda-im.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miranda IM.
8. After removing Miranda IM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Miranda IM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miranda IM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Miranda IM by Miranda IM Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Miranda IM by Miranda IM Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Miranda IM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-30 09:27:43.447