Miranda IM 0.10.19
This info is about Miranda IM 0.10.19 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Miranda IM 0.10.19 from your computerMiranda IM Project
. Check out here
for more information on Miranda IM Project. More details about Miranda IM 0.10.19 can be seen at http://www.miranda-im.org/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM directory (same installation drive as Windows). Miranda IM 0.10.19's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 810.08 KB (829524 bytes) on disk and is named miranda32.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Miranda IM 0.10.19. They take 951.66 KB (974498
bytes) on disk.
- dbtool.exe (80.09 KB)
- miranda32.exe (810.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.49 KB)
This page is about Miranda IM 0.10.19 version 0.10.19
Miranda IM 0.10.19 is a program by the software company Miranda IM Project. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Miranda IM 0.10.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Miranda IM 0.10.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Miranda IM 0.10.19 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miranda IM 0.10.19". If it exists on your system the Miranda IM 0.10.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Miranda IM 0.10.19 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Miranda IM 0.10.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miranda IM 0.10.19:
- The publisher is: http://www.miranda-im.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miranda IM\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Miranda IM 0.10.19.
8. After removing Miranda IM 0.10.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Miranda IM 0.10.19 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miranda IM 0.10.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miranda IM 0.10.19 by Miranda IM Project from your computer, we are not saying that Miranda IM 0.10.19 by Miranda IM Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Miranda IM 0.10.19 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-18 09:55:53.513