Miradi 2.3.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Miradi 2.3.1 from your PCCMP and Benetech (www.miradi.org)
. More information on CMP and Benetech (www.miradi.org) can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Miradi\bin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Miradi 2.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Miradi\bin\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Miradi 2.3.1's primary file takes around 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) and is named pack200.exe.
Miradi 2.3.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.28 MB (1340465
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (316.00 KB)
- jureg.exe (48.00 KB)
- jusched.exe (136.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (77.05 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
This info is about Miradi 2.3.1 version 2.3.1
Miradi 2.3.1 is an application offered by the software company CMP and Benetech (www.miradi.org). Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Miradi 2.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Miradi 2.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Miradi 2.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miradi 2.3.1". If it exists on your system the Miradi 2.3.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Miradi 2.3.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Miradi 2.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miradi 2.3.1.
8. After uninstalling Miradi 2.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Miradi 2.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Miradi 2.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miradi 2.3.1 by CMP and Benetech (www.miradi.org) from your PC, nor are we saying that Miradi 2.3.1 by CMP and Benetech (www.miradi.org) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Miradi 2.3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 05:46:19.113