This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mint for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mint from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Mint is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mint. The application's main executable file occupies 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk and is named HostAppService.exe.
The executables below are part of Mint. They occupy an average of 20.54 MB (21539328
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Mint version 188.8.131.52287
Mint is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mint". If it is installed on your PC the Mint app will be found very quickly. When you click Mint in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mint.
8. After removing Mint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mint that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mint by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Mint by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mint in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 18:28:16.937