Minion is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Minion from your PCGood Game Mods LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Good Game Mods LLC. Minion is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Minion directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Minion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Minion\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 362.00 KB (370688 bytes) on disk and is labeled Minion.exe.
The executables below are part of Minion. They take an average of 1.80 MB (1887433
bytes) on disk.
- Minion.exe (362.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
When planning to uninstall Minion you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Minion when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Good Game Mods LLC\Minion.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Minion is an application offered by Good Game Mods LLC. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Minion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Minion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Minion or simply click the Search field and type in "Minion". If it exists on your system the Minion app will be found very quickly. After you click Minion in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minion.
8. After uninstalling Minion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Minion by Good Game Mods LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Minion by Good Game Mods LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Minion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:36:45.090