Minibox version 1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Minibox version 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Minibox version 1.0 from your computerGHOSTHUNTERAPPS™
. Take a look here
for more info on GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™. Click on http://ghosthunterapps.com
to get more details about Minibox version 1.0 on GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minibox folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Minibox version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Minibox\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Minibox version 1.0's primary file takes around 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) and its name is Minibox.exe.
Minibox version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 6.60 MB (6917281
bytes) on disk.
- Minibox.exe (371.00 KB)
- minibox_main.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- lame.exe (997.00 KB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
This info is about Minibox version 1.0 version 1.0
Minibox version 1.0 is an application released by the software company GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Minibox version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Minibox version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minibox version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minibox version 1.0". The Minibox version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Minibox version 1.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Minibox version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minibox version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ghosthunterapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minibox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Minibox version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Minibox version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minibox version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minibox version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Minibox version 1.0 by GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™ from your PC, nor are we saying that Minibox version 1.0 by GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minibox version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:34:28.500