MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your computerMiniTool Solution Ltd.
. More information about MiniTool Solution Ltd. can be read here
. You can see more info on MiniTool Power Data Recovery at http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MiniTool Power Data Recovery is C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PowerDataRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2710336 bytes) on disk.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.15 MB (4348544
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- PowerDataRecovery.exe (2.58 MB)
- Keygen.exe (101.50 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MiniTool Power Data Recovery_is1
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a program released by the software company MiniTool Solution Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase MiniTool Power Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MiniTool Power Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiniTool Power Data Recovery". The MiniTool Power Data Recovery application will be found automatically. When you click MiniTool Power Data Recovery in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MiniTool Power Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
8. After removing MiniTool Power Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiniTool Power Data Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiniTool Power Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MiniTool Power Data Recovery by MiniTool Solution Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that MiniTool Power Data Recovery by MiniTool Solution Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiniTool Power Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:13:00.143