MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your systemMiniTool Solution Ltd.
. More information about MiniTool Solution Ltd. can be read here
. You can see more info on MiniTool Power Data Recovery at http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MiniTool Power Data Recovery is C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PowerDataRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2710336 bytes) on disk.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.15 MB (4348544
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- PowerDataRecovery.exe (2.58 MB)
- Keygen.exe (101.50 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\efs.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\lost-partition.rss
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\PowerDataRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\rawobjects.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MiniTool Solution Ltd.\MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MiniTool Power Data Recovery_is1
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is an application released by the software company MiniTool Solution Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MiniTool Power Data Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "MiniTool Power Data Recovery". If it exists on your system the MiniTool Power Data Recovery program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MiniTool Power Data Recovery in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MiniTool Power Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling MiniTool Power Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MiniTool Power Data Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiniTool Power Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery by MiniTool Solution Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MiniTool Power Data Recovery by MiniTool Solution Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MiniTool Power Data Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:13:00.143