MiniTool Partition Wizard
This page is about MiniTool Partition Wizard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard from your PCAZBUKASOFTA
. More data about AZBUKASOFTA can be found here
. More details about the software MiniTool Partition Wizard can be seen at http://www.azbukasofta.xyz
. Usually the MiniTool Partition Wizard program is found in the C:\Program Files directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing MiniTool Partition Wizard is C:\Program Files\MiniTool Partition Wizard 10\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 4.93 MB (5169152 bytes).
MiniTool Partition Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.93 MB (5169152
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.2
of MiniTool Partition Wizard.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is an application by the software company AZBUKASOFTA. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MiniTool Partition Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MiniTool Partition Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiniTool Partition Wizard". The MiniTool Partition Wizard app will be found very quickly. After you select MiniTool Partition Wizard in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MiniTool Partition Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiniTool Partition Wizard:
- The software company is: http://www.azbukasofta.xyz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MiniTool Partition Wizard 10\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard.
8. After removing MiniTool Partition Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MiniTool Partition Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MiniTool Partition Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard by AZBUKASOFTA from your PC, we are not saying that MiniTool Partition Wizard by AZBUKASOFTA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:27:08.483