MiniSurf version 1.6
This info is about MiniSurf version 1.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MiniSurf version 1.6 from your systemWiwildBarre
. Check out here
for more details on WiwildBarre. More information about the program MiniSurf version 1.6 can be seen at http://www.wiwild.fr/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniSurf folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. MiniSurf version 1.6's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniSurf\unins000.exe". MiniSurf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 770.00 KB (788480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MiniSurf version 1.6. They occupy 1.79 MB (1876001
bytes) on disk.
- MiniSurf.exe (770.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of MiniSurf version 1.6.
MiniSurf version 1.6 is a program by WiwildBarre. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove MiniSurf version 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MiniSurf version 1.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MiniSurf version 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MiniSurf version 1.6". The MiniSurf version 1.6 app will be found automatically. When you click MiniSurf version 1.6 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MiniSurf version 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiniSurf version 1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.wiwild.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniSurf\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MiniSurf version 1.6.
8. After removing MiniSurf version 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiniSurf version 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiniSurf version 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MiniSurf version 1.6 by WiwildBarre from your PC, we are not saying that MiniSurf version 1.6 by WiwildBarre is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MiniSurf version 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:04:41.540