Mini V3 3.1.0
You can find below details on how to remove Mini V3 3.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mini V3 3.1.0 from your computerArturia
. More data about Arturia can be found here
. Further information about Mini V3 3.1.0 can be found at http://www.arturia.com/
. Mini V3 3.1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Mini V3 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Mini V3 3.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Mini V3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Mini V3.exe and its approximative size is 3.05 MB (3200000 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mini V3 3.1.0. They take 3.74 MB (3925157
bytes) on disk.
- Mini V3.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This info is about Mini V3 3.1.0 version 3.1.0
Mini V3 3.1.0 is an application offered by Arturia. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Mini V3 3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mini V3 3.1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mini V3 3.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mini V3 3.1.0". The Mini V3 3.1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Mini V3 3.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mini V3 3.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini V3 3.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Mini V3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mini V3 3.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mini V3 3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mini V3 3.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mini V3 3.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mini V3 3.1.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini V3 3.1.0 by Arturia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mini V3 3.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:31:31.923