Mini V 2.5.4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mini V 2.5.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mini V 2.5.4 from your systemArturia
. Go over here
for more details on Arturia. More details about the software Mini V 2.5.4 can be seen at http://www.arturia.com/
. Mini V 2.5.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V directory, subject to the user's option. Mini V 2.5.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V\unins000.exe. mini v.exe is the Mini V 2.5.4's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.61 MB (2734080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Mini V 2.5.4. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3909235
bytes) on disk.
- mini v.exe (2.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.4
of Mini V 2.5.4.
Mini V 2.5.4 is a program marketed by Arturia. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mini V 2.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mini V 2.5.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mini V 2.5.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mini V 2.5.4". If it is installed on your PC the Mini V 2.5.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click Mini V 2.5.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mini V 2.5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini V 2.5.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mini V 2.5.4.
8. After uninstalling Mini V 2.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mini V 2.5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mini V 2.5.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mini V 2.5.4 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini V 2.5.4 by Arturia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mini V 2.5.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:57:01.190