Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0
This info is about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 from your computerEidos
. You can read more on Eidos or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.eidos.co.uk
to get more facts about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 on Eidos's website. Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.52 MB (13128968 bytes) on disk and is called ninja.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0. They occupy about 12.78 MB (13397760
bytes) on disk.
- ninja.exe (12.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (262.49 KB)
This web page is about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 version 1.0
Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is a program released by Eidos. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0". The Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.eidos.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by Eidos from your computer, we are not saying that Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by Eidos is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 15:32:58.457