Mini Ninjas 1.0
This web page is about Mini Ninjas 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 from your computerEidos
. More information about Eidos can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mini Ninjas 1.0 can be found at http://www.eidos.co.uk
. Mini Ninjas 1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mini Ninjas 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.38 MB (6694776 bytes) on disk and is titled ninja.exe.
Mini Ninjas 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.65 MB (6972688
bytes) on disk.
- ninja.exe (6.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (271.40 KB)
The current page applies to Mini Ninjas 1.0 version 1.0
Mini Ninjas 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Avvio\Programmi\Eidos\Mini Ninjas
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Mini Ninjas.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Avvio\Programmi\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\Collegamenti esterni\Assistenza.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Avvio\Programmi\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\Collegamenti esterni\Eidos.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Avvio\Programmi\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\Collegamenti esterni\Sito Mini Ninjas.url
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas\UninstallString
Mini Ninjas 1.0 is a program offered by Eidos. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mini Ninjas 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mini Ninjas 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mini Ninjas 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mini Ninjas 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Mini Ninjas 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mini Ninjas 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Ninjas 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eidos.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mini Ninjas 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mini Ninjas 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mini Ninjas 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mini Ninjas 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:02:45.467