Mini Golf is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mini Golf from your systemMy Real Games Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on My Real Games Ltd. More details about the program Mini Golf can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Mini Golf is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mini Golf directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Mini Golf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mini Golf\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.40 MB (4616192 bytes) on disk.
Mini Golf contains of the executables below. They take 5.81 MB (6090179
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (4.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- pi.exe (292.00 KB)
If planning to uninstall Mini Golf you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Mini Golf when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Game\Mini Golf.lnk
Mini Golf is an application marketed by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Mini Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mini Golf from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mini Golf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mini Golf". If it exists on your system the Mini Golf program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mini Golf in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mini Golf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mini Golf:
- The publisher is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mini Golf\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mini Golf.
8. After uninstalling Mini Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mini Golf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mini Golf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mini Golf by My Real Games Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini Golf by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mini Golf supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:01:03.333