This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MinerGate for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MinerGate from your PCMinergate Inc
. More information on Minergate Inc can be found here
. MinerGate is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MinerGate directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall MinerGate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MinerGate\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.16 MB (10649088 bytes) on disk and is labeled minergate.exe.
MinerGate contains of the executables below. They take 13.10 MB (13734483
bytes) on disk.
- minergate.exe (10.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.54 KB)
- bfgminer-rpc.exe (54.72 KB)
- bfgminer.exe (2.78 MB)
The current web page applies to MinerGate version 4.06
alone. For more MinerGate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MinerGate you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MinerGate from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MinerGate:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\MinerGate\minergate.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_minergate.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_minergate.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\3L03EWEK\minergate.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Minergate Inc
MinerGate is an application offered by Minergate Inc. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MinerGate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MinerGate with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MinerGate or simply click the Search field and type in "MinerGate". If it is installed on your PC the MinerGate application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MinerGate in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MinerGate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MinerGate.
8. After uninstalling MinerGate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MinerGate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MinerGate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MinerGate by Minergate Inc from your computer, we are not saying that MinerGate by Minergate Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MinerGate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 09:38:56.687