Minefield (4.0a1pre) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Minefield (4.0a1pre) from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. Click on http://www.mozilla.org
to get more data about Minefield (4.0a1pre) on Mozilla's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Minefield folder (same installation drive as Windows). Minefield (4.0a1pre)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Minefield\uninstall\helper.exe. Minefield (4.0a1pre)'s main file takes about 78.00 KB (79872 bytes) and its name is firefox.exe.
Minefield (4.0a1pre) contains of the executables below. They occupy 978.35 KB (1001834
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- firefox.exe (78.00 KB)
- updater.exe (231.50 KB)
- helper.exe (489.85 KB)
This web page is about Minefield (4.0a1pre) version 4.01
Minefield (4.0a1pre) is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Minefield (4.0a1pre) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Minefield (4.0a1pre) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Minefield (4.0a1pre) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minefield (4.0a1pre)". The Minefield (4.0a1pre) application will be found very quickly. When you click Minefield (4.0a1pre) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Minefield (4.0a1pre), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minefield (4.0a1pre):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Minefield\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Minefield (4.0a1pre).
8. After uninstalling Minefield (4.0a1pre), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minefield (4.0a1pre) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minefield (4.0a1pre) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minefield (4.0a1pre) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Minefield (4.0a1pre) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Minefield (4.0a1pre) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 00:56:19.173