Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.10.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Minecraft version 1.10.2 from your PCMojang
. You can read more on Mojang or check for application updates here
. Minecraft version 1.10.2 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Minecraft version 1.10.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1680054 bytes) on disk and is called Minecraft Launcher.exe.
Minecraft version 1.10.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3979729
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- jre-8u111-windows-i586-iftw.exe (720.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.2
of Minecraft version 1.10.2.
Minecraft version 1.10.2 is an application by Mojang. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Minecraft version 1.10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft version 1.10.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Minecraft version 1.10.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Minecraft version 1.10.2". If it exists on your system the Minecraft version 1.10.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Minecraft version 1.10.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft version 1.10.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft version 1.10.2.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft version 1.10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft version 1.10.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft version 1.10.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Minecraft version 1.10.2 by Mojang from your PC, we are not saying that Minecraft version 1.10.2 by Mojang is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft version 1.10.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 23:05:33.100