Minecraft Tools is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Minecraft Tools from your systemDisactive Software
. Further information on Disactive Software can be seen here
. More data about the program Minecraft Tools can be seen at http://www.disactive.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disactive Software\Minecraft Tools directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disactive Software\Minecraft Tools\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Minecraft Tools. Minecraft Tools's primary file takes around 963.50 KB (986624 bytes) and is called Minecraft Tools.exe.
Minecraft Tools is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.13 MB (1186231
bytes) on disk:
- Disactive LiveUpdate.exe (79.00 KB)
- Minecraft Tools.exe (963.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.93 KB)
This data is about Minecraft Tools version 2.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Minecraft Tools releases:
Minecraft Tools is a program marketed by Disactive Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Minecraft Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Minecraft Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Minecraft Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft Tools". The Minecraft Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Minecraft Tools in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Minecraft Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.disactive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disactive Software\Minecraft Tools\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft Tools.
8. After removing Minecraft Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Minecraft Tools by Disactive Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Minecraft Tools by Disactive Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minecraft Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 11:04:22.593